Saturday, May 9, 2015

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation


I've been using the same foundation for the best part of the last 8 or 9 months [Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 115]. However when my latest bottle ran out I wasn't entirely keen to spend another $23 replacing it + I feel like I've settled into the same annoying cycle each morning, where I pour to much foundation onto my hand and then have to scoop it back into the bottle to save the excess because it has no pump. 
Needless to say now that I have experience a pump on my foundation with Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in True Ivory I'm never going back [That's a lie I will go back because I love my usual foundation but it's so damn tricky to get the right amount on my hand every time].
I did get a colour that is a little dark, but I found once I blended the hell out of it, used a BB cream first to even out my skin tone or applied some Maybelline Matte Powder in Ivory I was left with a really flawless finish. I'm probably more inclined to wear this as a weekend foundation because afterwards I'm left looking a little too covered - in other words wearing this to school I wouldn't look as natural as they expect you to be.
If I was going away for a weekend trip this would definitely be the foundation I'd take, it's compact, easy to apply and provides great dewy coverage all day.

Have you tried this foundation? What you recommend any other Rimmel products?


. Stay Cool & Happy :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment