Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain



When it comes to my everyday makeup I tend to neglect my lips. I always have a lot of foundation and eyeshadows products but when it comes to lipsticks my collection falls short. As we move into the Autumn/ Winter month's I often pick up warmer toned makeup supplies in colours like burgundy, dark greens, neutral browns or purples, I went hunting this time though for a classic red lipstick and came back with Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (in shade 045 Romantic).


I've always loved Revlon as a brand, I feel as though I'm always buying a quality product especially when it comes to their nail polishes, which I have several of. Until now I haven't tried any of their lip products, so I was really happy when I found that I liked this balm stain just a much as their other products.

The balm is beautifully pigmented in a classic warm rosy red shade and doesn't wear away to a thin line around the lips after eating, drinking or rubbing your lips together. The stain lasts and lasts through out the day, with only one application it went from a bright glossy red for the first few hours to a light rosy touch on the lips in the afternoon. I only have to reapply it once or twice through out the day to keep it looking fresh, which is good since I always forget to reapply any lipsticks! I hate it when lipsticks or lacquers become dry and flaky after 10 minutes of use, making your lips feel cracked. Again I didn't have that problem with this Revlon balm instead they felt silky smooth and moisturised all day long.

I'm also obsessed with the smell! They smell like peppermint and that is one of my all time favourite scents for any makeup product. Other shades I'll be picking up in the Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain range are Adore, Smitten and Charm. Are you already a fan? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.


. Stay Cool and Happy .

No comments:

Post a Comment