Saturday, March 21, 2015

Muse, Create & Remain Constantly Happy | Playlist


A playlist inspired by “You don’t make art out of good intentions.” . Gustave Flaubert .

. Hold Back the River . James Bay

. Lay Me Down .  Sam Smith

. Believe .  Mumford & Sons

. Blame It on Me . George Ezra

. Someday . The Strokes

. Someone New . Hozier

. Dreams . The Cranberries

. Numb . LINKIN PARK (Acoustic) 

. Shots . Imagine Dragons

. Shut Up and Dance . WALK THE MOON

. Don't Wanna Fight . Alabama Shakes

. Naive .  The Kooks

. Mrs. Robinson . Simon & Garfunkel

. Hold My Hand .  Jess Glynne

. Jealous . By Labrinth (cover by Mia Carson)


. Stay Cool and Don't Think - Just Do, Be, Create .

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that I stumbled across this post. I was reading the list and was like "Yes, this girl's creativity and taste is KILLER." And then I saw my cover, and I cannot tell you how ecstatic I was. Totally made my whole week. Thank you so much!

    brilliantriots.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mia! I was reading your blog the other day and have been listening to your cover ever since. I can't tell you how happy I am that it meant that much to you. Keep making covers you've gained at least one eager listener.
      Riley xo

      Delete