Wednesday, January 21, 2015

USA Trip | San Francisco - Steamboat Colorado - Las Vegas & Disney Land

Hello!

Yes I'm still alive! It's been almost a month since my last post and many of you will already know that since the 29th of December until a few days ago I've been on a family holiday in America. I thought I'd show you photos from my holiday. With so much to share - giving it to you in bite size pieces will be more manageable. I also thought a photo grid (created on Pic Monkey) would allow for you to see more photos than individually uploading them which would take so much more time to individually edit. 

 . San Francisco .
Golden Gate Bridge - View of the Golden Gate Bridge from the ferry taking us to Alcatraz - A street in China Town - Dad and I On top of an open air sight seeing bus - Muir Woods, where some of the oldest growing trees are - The family inside a italian restaurant in little Italy. Best Pizza I've ever eaten! - The Painted Ladies - Japanese Tea Gardens in Golden Gate Park - Walking into Alcatraz at Dusk


. Steamboat Colorado .
View from the plane of the snow topped mountains - Snow covered roads and gardens - Family photo, once we'd met up with my Aunt and Uncle - American steak house, where we got to cook our own meat - With guidance from my Dad, Aunt and Uncle I skied down my first blue run of the season -  Purple sunsets whilst we were all cuddled up by the fire - View from the Gondola, looking down into the town of Steamboat - Abe and Me watching the world go by along Steamboats Main Street - Mum and Rosy ready to go skiing!

. Las Vegas . 
The Las Vegas Strip - Louis Vuitton - Inside our hotels shops at Caesars Palace - New York New York's Brooklyn Bridge on the Vegas Strip - View from Hoover Dam - The Majestic Grand Canyon - Family Photo on the Grand Canyon Sky Walk - Elvis Presley (Dad) in the Vegas Hard Rock Cafe - m & m World

. Disney Land & California Adventure Land .
Myself and Rosy checking out the Dorm Rooms at Monsters University - Thor, Mum & I just hanging out at Disney Lands Tomorrow Land - Mum and ! on a ride in the Cars Land at California Adventure Land - Mickey Mouse Ferris Wheel at Paradise Pier - Rosy, Walt, Mickey and I with Sleeping Beauty's Castle in the background - Donald Duck (Rosy) next to a Barrel of Dip "Dissolves Toons on Contact" whilst waiting in line for the Rodger Rabbit Ride - King Tritons Carrousel at Paradise Pier - Minnie Mouse happy snap on the Disney land Main Street - 'It's a Small World!' all lit up at night 

We had an amazing time and were really blessed with the amazing service and American hospitality that was extended to us. We will definitely be back next time to see places like New Orleans, New York and of course Disney Land once again because it was one of the most magical and immaculate theme parks I've ever been to. You definitely walk in and begin to possess a child like excitement I hadn't felt in a very long time, my father said it made him feel like a little boy again. Now Only 5 more days until I'm back at school for the beginning of my senior year. Wish me luck haha!


. Be Kind .

Bucket List No. 16 COMPLETED - Visit Disney Land

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing trip!! Lovely photos! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks abi. Yes, it was an amazing adventure. Would recommend so many different place for everyone at least once to go see.
      Riley xo

      Delete