Friday, December 12, 2014

Adventure Is Out There! | A Gift Guide for the Spontaneous Traveller




'Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.'
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

On the 29th of December i'm heading off to America with the family for a holiday - although my father and myself have now started calling it our 'Big Adventure'.  With lots of other people setting off on travels of their own after the festive season I thought I'd put a little gift guide. Admittedly always after writing a gift guide post my savings seem to take a blow from shopping a little to much, however the impulse buying will have to wait till when I'm in the USA. Hope you enjoy!

. Stay Cool .

2 comments:

  1. I love those sea blue brogues so much! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes are gorgeous aren't they! Sorry I couldn't reply to your comment as I've been away travelling. All the best for 2015.
      Riley xo

      Delete